May 29, 2020
Dear Clients, Family & Friends,
You may have heard by now that many businesses have been given the green light to re-open. Currently, Back In Motion is scheduled to re-open on Monday, June 15th!
I couldn’t be more thrilled to finally get to see you again, but I also know that the process of reopening and supporting local businesses can feel pretty confusing right now. That’s why I wanted to take a minute to tell you what I am planning.
I have spent these last few weeks figuring out the best process for cleaning, sanitizing, and scheduling sessions. It’s clients like you that have helped me build this business, so I want to make sure you feel safe, grounded, and comfortable at all times. With that in mind, if there’s anything you feel I’ve overlooked below, let’s talk and send me an email.
I will be re-opening in phases and offering a limited schedule for the first few weeks. This will give each of us the opportunity to comfortably navigate through this time of transition.
You will notice that certain sessions are available in-person and others will be available online as virtual sessions.
This will allow me to still see clients in-person on specific days and times while also allowing clients to continue having their virtual sessions.
To schedule your appointment (in-person OR virtual), click here: https://www.schedulicity.com/scheduling/CFH5TE
Once you have your appointment scheduled, you’re likely wondering how things will be different. Here are the guidelines that we will be following until stated otherwise.
1. Within 24 hours of your visit, you will be contacted and asked specific COVID-19 screening questions.
2. The waiting room will remain closed to all patients and visitors at this time. My goal is to be ready at or before your scheduled appointment time. Please remain in your car and I will call you on your preferred mobile number to let you know when you can enter and I will accompany you into the office. **Please keep your personal belongings (ie. bags, extra clothing, etc.) in your vehicle.
3. Upon arrival, each patient will have their temperature taken and patients with an elevated temperature (>100.5) will not be admitted for treatment.
4. Guidelines require both patients and practitioners to wear masks (cloth or surgical) while in the office during appointments. If you do not have a mask, I will have disposable surgical masks on hand for your use at the visit for an additional charge of $5.
5. I am following strict procedures for cleaning and sanitizing treatment rooms, the bathroom and frequently touched surfaces after each patient.
6. Payment for services can be made online or at the time of your session using a credit/debit card. Clients are encouraged to enter their billing information on their account profile before their appointment, but we can also process payments during and after the session.
7. My no-show and cancellation policies still apply. To cancel or reschedule, please give me 24 hours notice. Of course, if you wake up feeling ill on the day of your appointment, these policies don’t apply! Stay home and take care of yourself. Your health is of utmost importance to not just me, but your family as well.
Thank you in advance for your understanding and patience.
I’m expecting that some of these procedures may change over the next few weeks and that I will likely have to adapt my booking policies. I’m going to do everything I can to make this as easy as possible for you while also prioritizing your health and safety.
Until we see each other again (which will be very soon), be well!
Carlos A. Perez, DC, RMT
Center for Harmonic Healing, LLC
280 Pleasant Street, Bldg 1, 1st Floor
Concord, NH 03301
In-Person & Virtual
Holistic Chiropractic Therapy
Guided Sound Meditation
Manual Soft-Tissue Therapy