COVID-19 Office Guidelines
August 27th, 2020
Once you have your appointment scheduled, you’re likely wondering how things will be different. Here are the guidelines that we will be following until stated otherwise.
1. Within 24 hours of your visit, you will be contacted and asked specific COVID-19 screening questions.
2. The waiting room will remain closed to all patients and visitors at this time. My goal is to be ready at or before your scheduled appointment time. Please remain in your car and I will call you on your preferred mobile number to let you know when you can enter and I will accompany you into the office. **Please keep your personal belongings (ie. bags, extra clothing, etc.) in your vehicle.
3. Upon arrival, each patient will have their temperature taken and patients with an elevated temperature (>100.5) will not be admitted for treatment.
4. Guidelines require both patients and practitioners to wear masks (cloth or surgical) while in the office during appointments. If you do not have a mask, I will have disposable surgical masks on hand for your use at the visit for an additional charge of $5.
5. I am following strict procedures for cleaning and sanitizing treatment rooms, the bathroom and frequently touched surfaces after each patient.
6. Payment for services can be made online or at the time of your session using a credit/debit card. Clients are encouraged to enter their billing information on their account profile before their appointment, but we can also process payments during and after the session.
7. My no-show and cancellation policies still apply. To cancel or reschedule, please give me 24 hours notice. Of course, if you wake up feeling ill on the day of your appointment, these policies don’t apply! Stay home and take care of yourself. Your health is of utmost importance to not just me, but your family as well.
Thank you in advance for your understanding and patience.
Carlos A. Perez, DC, RMT
Center for Harmonic Healing, LLC
280 Pleasant Street, Bldg 1, 1st Floor
Concord, NH 03301
In-Person & Virtual
Holistic Chiropractic Therapy
Guided Sound Meditation
Manual Soft-Tissue Therapy