COVID-19 Office Guidelines
May 12th, 2021
Once you have your appointment scheduled, you’re likely wondering how things will be different. Here are the guidelines that we will be following until stated otherwise.
1. The waiting room has re-opened and clients are welcome to come inside and make themselves comfortable prior to their session start time. You can also wait in your vehicle if you prefer, in which case you will be contacted by phone when you are able to come inside.
2. Upon arrival, each client will have their temperature taken. Clients with an elevated temperature that is greater than 100.5 degrees will not be admitted for their treatment.
3. Guidelines require both clients and practitioners to wear masks (cloth or surgical) while in the office during appointments. If you do not have a mask, I will have disposable surgical masks on hand for your use.
4. Our office continues to follow optimal procedures for cleaning and sanitizing treatment rooms, the bathroom and frequently touched surfaces after each client session.
5. Payment for services can be made online or at the time of your session using a credit/debit card. Clients are encouraged to enter their billing information on their account profile before their appointment, but we can also process payments during and after the session.
6. No-show and cancellation policies still apply. To cancel or reschedule, please give 24 hours notice. Of course, if you wake up feeling ill on the day of your appointment, these policies don’t apply! Stay home and take care of yourself. Your health is of utmost importance to not just me, but your family as well.
Thank you in advance for your understanding and patience.
Carlos A. Perez, DC